The Music Together® Curriculum includes a mix of original songs and traditional tunes from the folk, jazz, and world music traditions in a variety of tonalities and meters. By presenting a range of musical styles from lyrical to blues, from folk to boogie, Music Together provides children with a rich music experience that stimulates and supports their growing music skills and understanding.
Music Learning Supports All Learning®
- Each semester, families receive
1 CD and 1 digital downloadable copy of the current song collection, one for home and one for on the go.
- A beautifully illustrated songbook full of music-making ideas.
- Each classroom receive their own CD copy of the song collection along with a download code.
- Access to the FREE Hello Everybody app to listen to the music on the go.
- Each classroom gets a copy of the songbook so that the music making can continue throughout the week when the Music Together Specialist is not there.