The Music Together® Curriculum includes a mix of original songs and traditional tunes from the folk, jazz, and world music traditions in a variety of tonalities and meters. By presenting a range of musical styles from lyrical to blues, from folk to boogie, Music Together provides children with a rich music experience that stimulates and supports their growing music skills and understanding.
Music Learning Supports All Learning®
Wiggling, singing, and laughing with your child is so much fun, it’s easy to forget how much learning is taking place!
Our research-based curriculum not only develops music skills, it nurtures creativity, self-expression, and confidence while also supporting social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
Because these benefits build over time, children enjoy the fullest growth in each of these areas when they participate as consistently as possible up through kindergarten.
The music is pitched in just the right range for children’s voices and includes songs, rhythmic chants, tonal and rhythm patterns, and instrumental play-alongs, all in a rich variety of tonalities and meters. Original songs and arrangements by the program coauthors make these collections especially unique.
- Each semester, families receive
1 CD and 1 digital downloadable copy of the current song collection, one for home and one for on the go.
- A beautifully illustrated songbook full of music-making ideas.
- Each classroom receive their own CD copy of the song collection along with a download code.
- Access to the FREE Hello Everybody app to listen to the music on the go.
- Each classroom gets a copy of the songbook so that the music making can continue throughout the week when the Music Together Specialist is not there.